Heart or Brain ??

June 04, 2020


Heart or Brain ??

One day ,
There was a quarrel between the heart and the brain
Dilemma one would always refrain

Heart O' Heart
Lover of the Moon
Brain is a boon

You can't win  with brain alone,
Brain O' Brain, mightiest of All
You can't see light in storms

What's in the light , it blinds you anyway
I am the one which drives failures away

What's in the failures , it humbles you..

But what of the faith that stumbles in you..

Faith is in the heart
Not in the crown you wear
Or the victories one shares

But heart my dear
You will always be in fear
Fear of what has left behind you
Will always find you

Fear is in the head my mate
I have the strength to face my fate

But heart O' heart
Believe me or not
You will always loose and be played by fools

His Highness may I ask you one thing..
Have you achieved anything?

With mind my mate
I can conquer my fate

You can conquer the world
But live in a void
People are won with heart not mind
Oh my dear , with all despair
I declare your victory
I give you this fame
Because you only know to tame
I pity you my friend
because all this oh brain
is no gain...

You will live in isolation of your own sane
All in vain....

                               - Khushi Mehta


You Might Also Like

1 comments