Beautiful

May 31, 2020



In the mountains so steep and waterfalls so deep,
Beauty wasn't found
Were the whispers too loud?
Or were the trees so shabby?
No no no it was the scenery at fault
Or maybe it was the mind put to hault

The heart just didn't seem to admire
The nature's attire

The chrysanthemum were always calling ...
I wonder why they weren't that charming....

It wasn't the nature it was the person who had lost the charm
Ignorant of the fact it was his harm
It wasn't the stimuli to outside 
It was the beauty lost inside
I wonder where was the healing
To that reckless feeling .......

To the clouds in the sky 
Why do u fail to lift the direst high ?
To the ocean so deep
 Why memories we perceive haunt us for life
No one had the answer to the dooming soul...
A voice whispered below
Why do u fail to admire
 Your attire

Baffled she was left 
What is in me I must find
But let me remind 
You're beautiful as one could be 
Believe me

For what is lost is within you
Beauty is inner you

Let your soul fly high 
Within the mist , in the sky..... 

                                      - Khushi Mehta
 
    

You Might Also Like

2 comments